Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Help me out?

Hey guys. I entered a contest on a fellow Justin Bieber website, Bieber Talk. I made a picture for her contest, and I would really appreciate it if you guys would vote for me. My picture is number 36 in the list. I made it only a few days ago and the contest has been going on for a while, so I need to catch up a lot on votes. Some pictures have 50-100 votes already. But, YOU CAN ONLY VOTE ONCE! Or your vote wont get counted. If everyone votes for me and comments on this blog that they did, I will post rares of Justin. Trust me, I have A LOT of rares. And they are all good quality too (I never save bad quality pics.. I just don't like to) So get all of your friends to vote, and if I get 50 votes by Friday I will post the pictures. I promise! :) Thanks so much guys!!

Here is my picture so you guys know which one to vote for:



Oh yeah and thank you so much to the people who have been checking out my website, I got over 200 views today alone! Awesome. I hope that this site becomes really popular, so I can update everyone on Justin Bieber news! Have a great night! And start voting!! :) Remember, number 36, not 35. My name is UNDERNEATH the picture, not above.

Nicolette xx
JB Central

Oh, I almost forgot to post the link to her site, it's http://biebertalk.weebly.com/win-a-tshirt.html She has an awesome site, so check it out! Don't forget to vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment